Motivational Keynote Speaker Cape Town, Western Cape
Lorne Sulcas is an international motivational keynote speaker who speaks at various Cape Town-based meetings and events, from small- to medium-sized businesses to organizational giants. He has worked with employees and executives of Cape Town organisations from AT&T to CNN. He has been featured on CNN. He is an internationally award-winning wildlife photographer.
But Lorne is not your average motivational keynote speaker. He knows what it takes to thrive in the face of massive change, challenges, and competition. Because he has years of real-world experience… In the corporate ‘jungle’ as a leadership trainer, and in the real jungle as a game ranger, tracking and photographing Africa’s Big Cats for almost a decade. Today, The Big Cat Guy speaks all over the planet on the potent leadership and teamwork success secrets from these awesome and highly successful super-predators that we can apply to thrive in the face of the change, challenges and competition we all face every day.
The Big Cat Guy’s presentations are on Thriving in a Wild World™ – they are not something you’ve ever seen before. Nor that you will ever see again! As a world-renowned motivational keynote speaker, Lorne partners with teams, employees and executives on leadership, teamwork, and sustaining competitive advantage in the face of competition, change, and challenges.
Cape Town, Western Cape, has state-of-the-art meeting facilities, like the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) on Lower Long Street, the Lagoon Beach Hotel on 1 Lagoon Gate Drive, Milnerton, or the Atlantic Imbizo at the Clock Tower Silo Centre, V & A Waterfront. If you’re planning a growth, strategy or even ‘in-house’ motivational meeting in the Cape Town vicinity, let trusted motivational keynote speaker Lorne Sulcas help your organization thrive too.
"I was blown away ... Lorne is unique and I really feel he would please any audience. His was and still is one of the most talked about presentations we've seen."
MATTHEW NEWNHAM – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, ASTRAIA TECHNOLOGY, CAPE TOWN, WESTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA
"Your presentation was brilliant, Lorne. In my job, I hear a lot from motivational speakers and much of it is a rehash of other presentations or literature. This was different…… Pure, base animal behaviours ... expertly translated into the world of human beings ... An intellectual triumph."
MARK SUDDABY - GROCERY DIRECTOR, TESCO STORES, UNITED KINGDOM
"…I was struck by your powerful message that can benefit all of us in today's world of chaos and change. Goose-bumps stuff! We immediately implemented your lessons around teamwork and leadership and are already noticing a huge difference. ..."
CAROL HALLING - ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS MANAGER, AT&T, U.S.A
"The standing ovation said it all. You have something rich and powerful ... which you expertly fit right in line with our conference... a provocative and exciting approach… absolutely unique and fascinating."
ISISARA BEY - SENIOR DIRECTOR, SONY MUSIC CORPORATE AFFAIRS, U.S.A.
"Lorne, I want to personally thank you. You made each session so relevant to our world. Your delivery is professional, entertaining and inspiring - every time... absolutely outstanding ... the ‘lessons that Big Cat guy spoke on’ is one thing they all really remember and still refer to."
DALE CROSSMAN - ED.D, IPM PROGRAMS, NASA, FLORIDA, U.S.A.
Recent speaking destinations include:
Atlanta Convention Centre, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Georgia International Convention Center, Atlanta, GA 30337, USA
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
Loudermilk Conference Center, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Atlanta Expo Center South, Atlanta, GA 30354, USA
Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
MomoCon, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
GTRI Conference Center, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Atlanta, GA GWCC, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
TLC Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
630 Convention & Event Center, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Blackburn Conference Center, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Travelodge San Diego Downtown Convention Center, San Diego, CA 92113, USA
Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
Staple Center Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
Knights Inn Los Angeles Central/Convention Center Area, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Discovery Conference Centre, Inc., San Diego, CA 92101, USA
San Diego Training and Conference Center, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
San Diego Concourse Convention Center, San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Professional Conference Management, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
TMM The Meeting Manager Convention Center, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Liberty Station Conference Center, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Complete Conference Management Convention Center, San Diego, CA 92103, United States
Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego/Downtown/Convention Center, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Marina Village Conference Center Conference Center
Admiral Kidd Catering & Conference Center Conference Center
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Gaslamp/Convention Center
Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC 20001, USA
AMA Conference Center Washington, DC, USA
Top of the Hill Banquet & Conference Center, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Capitol View Conference Center, Washington, DC 20001, USA
National 4-H Conference Center, Chevy Chase, MD 20815, USA
MACC, Moberly, MO 65270, USA
Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Convention center, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL 60018, USA
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Summit Chicago, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Conference Center, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Conference Chicago, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
World Outreach Conference Center, Chicago, IL 60628, USA
Midwest Conference Center, Melrose Park, IL 60164, USA
Las Vegas Convention, Visitor Convention Center, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Detroit MI convention center, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
International Banquet & Conference, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Edward Hotel, Convention Center, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA
Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Siegel Select - Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Sands Expo Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Downtown Conference Center, New York, NY 10038, USA
NYC Seminar and Conference Center, New York, NY 10010, USA
Javits Center North, New York, NY 10018, USA
AMA Conference Center New York City, New York, NY 10019, USA
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Convene Conference Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau Convention Center, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX 77010, USA
Norris Conference Centers - Houston/CityCentre, Houston, TX 77024, USA
Texas Contemporary Convention Center, Houston, TX 77010, USA
Pasadena Convention Center and Municipal Fairgrounds, Pasadena, TX 77507, USA
Comicpalooza Convention Center, Houston, TX 77010, USA
Stafford Centre Convention Center, Stafford, TX 77477, USA
Texas Training and Conference Centers, Houston, TX 77077, USA
Harris County Sports & Convention Corporation, Houston, TX 77054, USA
RAC Houston-Conference Center Inc., Houston, TX 77077, USA
Bayou City Event Center, Houston, TX 77045, USA
Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Vancouver Convention Centre East Convention Center, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Canada Place Convention Center, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Fan Expo Vancouver Convention Center, Vancouver, BC V6G, Canada
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6, Canada
Enercare Centre Convention Center, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada
Beanfield Centre Conference Center, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada
Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N9, Canada
Radisson Hotel & Convention Center Edmonton, Edmonton, AB T6B 0A5, Canada
Edmonton Inn & Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB T5G 0X5, Canada
Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre
Edmonton EXPO Centre
Coast West Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB T5S 2C3, Canada
The Oasis Centre, Edmonton, AB T5S 2X7, Canada
TELUS House, Edmonton, AB T5J 0N3, Canada
Meridian Banquets & Conference center, Edmonton, AB T6B 0A5, Canada
The Royal Palace, Edmonton, AB T6B 2L6, Canada
Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton South Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB T6H 5C2, Canada
Congress Centre, London WC1B 3LN, UK
ILEC Conference Centre, London SW6 1UD, UK
ExCeL London, London E16 1AL, UK
London Conference Bureau, London W1T, UK
Central Hall Westminster, London SW1H 9NH, UK
America Square Conference Centre, London EC3N 2LR, UK
London Conference Bureau, London W1T, UK
Emmanuel Centre, London SW1P 3DW, UK
Conference London, London EC1V 9BW, UK
ICO Conference Centre, London W1T 3DD, UK
1VS Conference Centre, London SW1E 5ND, UK
etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ, UK
The Mermaid, London EC4V 3DB, UK
Congress Centre Conference Center, London WC1B 3LN, UK
CONFERENCE VENUES FACILITIES LONDON, London WC1N 3AF, UK
Business Design Centre, London
Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London, UK
Clarity London Conference Center, London EC1N 2TD, UK
One Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA, UK
Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh EH3 8EE, UK
COSLA Conference Centre, Edinburgh EH12 5BH, UK
John McIntyre Conference Centre, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH16 5AY, UK
Marketing Edinburgh Convention Bureau, Edinburgh EH3 6AQ, UK
McDonald Rooms Conference Centre, Edinburgh EH7 4NS, UK
Norton Park Conference Centre, Edinburgh EH7 5QY, UK
CPP Seminars Scotland Ltd, Edinburgh EH3 7PE, UK
The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD), Dublin, Ireland
Docklands, Convention Centre, North Dock, Dublin, Ireland
Assembly Buildings Conference Centre, Belfast BT1 6DW, UK
Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast BT3 9DU, UK
Belfast Waterfront, Belfast BT1 3WH, UK
Spires Conference & Exhibition Centre, Belfast BT1 6DW, UK
The Skainos Centre, Belfast BT4 1AF, UK
Riddel Hall, Belfast BT9 5EE, UK
Whitla Hall, Q.U.B, Belfast BT7 1NN, UK
Agapé Centre Belfast, Belfast BT9 6GF, UK
Eikon Exhibition Centre, Lisburn BT27 5RF, United Kingdom
M C I Conference Center, Belfast BT1 4GB, UK
Crumlin Road Gaol Visitor Attraction and Conference Centre, Belfast BT14 6ST, UK
The King's Hall, Belfast BT9, UK
Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
CTICC 2 (Cape Town International Convention Centre 2), Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Century City Conference Centre, Century City, Cape Town, 7446, South Africa
The Range Function and Conference Centre, Cape Town, 7966, South Africa
J & J Conferences at Belmont Square, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa
Little Stream Conference Centre & Tea Garden, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
CAB Conference Centre, Cape Town, 7560, South Africa
Durbanville Conference Centre, Cape Town, 7550, South Africa
Lagoon Beach Hotel, Kaapstad, 7441, South Africa
Bridgeways - Event, Function and Conference Venues, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Lofdal World Conference Centre, Cape Town, 7560, South Africa
Welgemeend Cape Town - Event, Party, Conference and Wedding Venue, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Ruslamere Hotel, Spa and Conference Centre Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550, South Africa
Avenue Conference and Event Venue, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Atlantic Imbizo, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
High Constantia Conferencing, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
Special Memories Halaal Function Venue, Cape Town, 7560, South Africa
The Pyramid Conference & Venue Centre, Day Spa and Beauty School, Johannesburg, 2001, South Africa
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Turbine Hall, Johannesburg, 2001, South Africa
AstroTech Conference Centre, Johannesburg, 2193, South Africa
FNB Conference Centre, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2146, South Africa
Oaklands Inn & Conference Centre, Randburg, 2194, South Africa
Corporate Conference Centre, Edenvale, 1609, South Africa
CSIR International Convention Centre, Pretoria, 0001, South Africa
LYNNWOOD CONFERENCE CENTRE, Lynnwood, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa
Emory Conference Center Hotel, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
Cape Town conference facilities for Event Organizers
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) on Lower Long Street
- CTICC 2 (Cape Town International Convention Centre 2) on Corner of Heerengracht & Rua Bartholomeu Dias, Foreshore
- The Westin Cape Town on Lower Long St, Cape Town City Centre
- Century City Conference Centre on Energy Lane, Century City
- J&J Conferences on Belmont Rd, Rosebank
- Little Stream Conference Centre & Tea Garden on Klein Constantia Road
- CAB Conference Centre on Jeanette St, Brackenfell South
- Durbanville Conference Centre at the Town Centre, Durbanville
- Lagoon Beach Hotel on 1 Lagoon Gate Drive, Milnerton
- Bridgeways – Event, Function and Conference Venues on Century City Rd, Century City
- Lofdal World Conference Centre on Sandpiper Crescent, Brackenfell
- Welgemeend Cape Town – Event, Party, Conference and Wedding Venue on Welgemeend Street, Gardens
- Ruslamere Hotel, Spa and Conference Centre on Langeberg Road, Durbanville
- Avenue Conference and Event Venue on Dock Rd, V & A Waterfront
- Atlantic Imbizo at the Clock Tower Silo Centre, V & A Waterfront
- High Constantia Conferencing on Constantia Main Road
Cape Town Hotel Accommodation for Motivational Keynote Speakers and Conference Delegates
When a speaker bureau, event planner or client directly books their Motivational Keynote Speaker, they want to be all set with all the logistics and organization of the meeting. Availability of suitable hotel accommodation is a key concern of a meeting planner. You need appropriate accommodation that is comfortable, affordable and preferably proximate to the meeting venue for the delegates. Cape Town boasts a huge range of hotel accommodation to meet your needs:
- The Westin Cape Town on Convention Square, Lower Long Street, Cape Town City Centre
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town – Upper Eastside on Brickfield Road, Woodstock
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Mowbray on Liesbeek Avenue, Observatory
- Southern Sun The Cullinan on Cullinan St, Cape Town City Centre
- Banksia Boutique on Banksia Road, Rosebank
- Ehl House B & B on Central Avenue, Pinelands
- Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport on Michigan Street, Airport Industria
- City Lodge Hotel Grandwest on GrandWest Casino & Entertainment World on Jakes Gerwel Drive, Goodwood
- Smithland Guest Apartments on Hans Strydom Street, Parow North
Cape Town Food Choices for Corporate Events and Convention Attendees
As one of the best motivational speakers, Lorne has dined in many restaurants during his Motivational Keynote Speaker career. The following restaurants are recommended for professional speakers, event planners, and speakers bureaus in or visiting Atlanta:
- Kloof Street House (+27-21-423 4413) on Kloof St, Gardens is set in a magnificent Victorian house with a collection of rooms, each with a character of its own. Only free-range, grass-fed meat is served. You can experiment with their variety offering of cocktails. They are open from 12 pm until the early morning hours.
- The Pot Luck Club (+27-21-447-0804) is located in The Old Biscuit Mill on Albert Rd, Woodstock. It boasts with 2 sitting’s each night throughout the high and low season since its opening day and has been dubbed the coolest place to be in Cape Town due to its innovative cuisine. It offers brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- La Mouette Restaurant (+27-21-433-0856) is in a beautiful old building on Regent Rd, Sea Point and offers seasonally inspired menus offering only the best of local producers and prides itself on the meticulous selection of complimentary wine offerings. They offer Sunday lunch and dinner 6 nights a week.
- Black Sheep Restaurant (+27-21-426-2661) on Kloof Street, Gardens, offers a small set menu of comfort fare to more adventurous blackboard specials. It is a laid-back eatery with a Table Mountain view and well known for its seven-hour pot roast larded leg of lamb in sherry and onions with boiled fingerlings. Doors open at 12 pm until 12 am.
- Hemelhuijs (+27-21-418-2042) on Waterkant Street is known for its ever-changing interior space and whimsical displays of fresh flowers where you can indulge in freshly made juices, cocktails or custom blended coffee. menu. The menu changes seasonally and also features touches brought from world travels. Service is simple, attentive but relaxed. Open 9 am until late afternoon.
- La Petit Tarte (+27-21-425-9077) is located in the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village on Dixon Street, De Waterkant. It serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and coffee from 8:30 am to 10 pm. You’ll be transported to a Parisian boulangerie the minute you step into this sidewalk restaurant.
- Lola’s (+27-21-423-0885) on Long Street, Cape Town City Centre. Open from 7:30 am to 5 pm. This average priced arty bistro serves locally-sourced foods, craft beers, and coffee. Lola’s offers a variety of gourmet meals. From scrumptious breakfasts and lunch meals, great coffee, fresh juices & smoothies, and lovely cocktails.
General Information about Cape Town, Western Cape, for Event Planners, Motivational Keynote Speakers, and Speakers Bureaus.
Cape Town is known as the Mother City of South Africa’s and one of the friendliest in the world. It is South Africa’s oldest city and the second largest after Johannesburg. Cape Town is also the seat of the Parliament of South Africa. It has a rich history, cultural diversity, and scenic splendour.
Cape Town was founded by Portuguese explorer, Bartolomeu Dias, and was initially dubbed “The Cape of Storms,” the original name of the “Cape of Good Hope”. It was only in 1652 that Jan Van Riebeek and the Dutch East India company landed on the shores of the Cape of Good Hope to setup the half way station to supply Dutch ships on their way to the East. This half way station has now become the Castle of Goodhope.
Today, Cape Town is a unique destination at the far south of South Africa. Apart from its fine dining, shopping, and rich cultural experiences and history, it is also host to one of the best convention spaces in South Africa.
One of these convention centres, the CTICC (Cape Town International Convention Centre) provides highly advanced technology services, large-scale capacity venues, fully equipped boardrooms and on-site five-star accommodation. It is the first convention centre in Africa to gain three internationally recognised management system certifications simultaneously, and the first in the world to align its reporting to the sustainability requirements of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
Julie-May Ellington, honoured as “Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business in Public Enterprise”, was the Chief Executive Officer of the Durban International Convention Centre and spearheaded the construction and delivery of CTICC 2, the R1 billion expansion of the CTICC, which officially opened for business in January 2018. https://www.cticc.co.za/
Cape Town Attractions for Conference Delegates
An International Motivational Keynote Speaker travels often and gets to see amazing places. Cape Town is no exception, with many interesting and entertaining sites and experiences.
- Take a drive on the Chapman’s Peak Drive, one of the biggest tourist attractions. There are picnic spots or viewpoints to enjoy the view. During late winter and early spring, you might be able to spot Southern Right Whales. The construction of Chapman’s Peak Drive began in 1915 and the formal opening took place in 1922. Unfortunately, rock falls caused the closure of the road and restoration began in January 2000. Construction of this road is considered one of the most innovative road engineering projects ever to be undertaken in South Africa.
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium and catch a feeding show. It is one of the V&A Waterfront’s most popular drawcards with 43% of its 2016/17 visitors coming from foreign shores. There are more than 3000 creatures living in this Aquarium.
- Visit the Winelands and go wine tasting. There are over 2000 vineyards and wine estates in the Western Cape. Wine is Cape Town’s most famous export.
- Take a Hop On Hop Off City Sightseeing Bus.
- Visit Woodstock and enjoy a street art tour. There are a number of walls adorned with art in an array of colours and designs.
- Spend a day at one of the best nature reserves in South Africa, Cape Point. It is also where the two oceans meet, notorious for its tumultuous weather and a watery grave to 26 sunken ships. You will also find a lighthouse here that was built in 1914 and is the most powerful navigational beacon on the South African coast, emitting three flashes every 30 seconds.
- Check out the Treetop Canopy Walkway at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens was named “International Garden of the Year” by the International Garden Tourism Awards Body in 2015. The Treetop Canopy Walkway is 12m above the floor of the woodland at its highest point allowing you to have a view of areas that are difficult to reach otherwise.
- Visit Boulder’s Beach in Simon’s Town, home to a colony of penguins that settled there in 1982. Read more here.
- Take a trip to the historic Robben Island, home to the prison that housed many political prisoners under apartheid, the most famous being Nelson Mandela.
- There are more tourists visiting the V&A Waterfront than there are going up Table Mountain with the cable car. The Victoria and Alfred Waterfront is one of Africa’s most visited destinations and attracts 24 million people every year. It “caters to both local and international visitors, has everything on offer from residential to commercial property, which includes hotels, retail districts, and extensive dining, leisure and entertainment facilities. Its many heritage sites and tourism landmarks make it both exceptional and unique, as does the recently opened Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA), which hosts the world’s largest collection of contemporary art from Africa.” – https://www.waterfront.co.za/the-va/the-company/about/
Things you might not have known about Cape Town
Cape Town: The best place in the world
Cape Town was appointed the best place in the world to visit by the New York Times in 2014.
Cape Town: One of the friendliest cities in the world
Condé Nast Traveler magazine listed Cape Town as the 8th friendliest city in the world.
Table Mountain started forming 280 million years ago and is one of the oldest mountains in the world. And it is still growing! Currently, it is 1,084 meters at its summit and has been nominated as one of the new Natural Seven Wonders of the World. The cableway to the summit was opened in 1929 and at least one couple a week gets married on the mountain. It is one of Cape Town’s most popular tourist attractions. it’s voted as one of the new Natural Seven Wonders of the World
First human heart transplant
Dr Christiaan Barnard performed the world’s very first human heart transplant at Groote Schuur Hospital in Observatory, Cape Town all the way back in 1967. In 1971 he performed the first lung transplant.
Former South African president Nelson Mandela was jailed for 18 of his 27 years on Robben Island. The prison is well known for its harsh conditions. After the political prisoners of the apartheid government were released, Robben Island became a symbol of the strength of the human spirit.
Cape Floral Kingdom
The Cape Floral Kingdom spans 90 000sq km. It is the smallest and richest recognised floral area in the world. There are 9600 species of plant life found in this kingdom and about 70% occur nowhere else in the world.
Where Lorne Frequently Speaks
United States and Canada
Atlanta GA; Greater Atlanta Area; Los Angeles SC; San Diego CA; San Francisco CA; Denver CO;
Washington DC; Miami FL; Tampa, FL; Chicago IL; Detroit MI; Las Vegas NV; New York NY; Philadelphia
PA; Phoenix, AZ; Dallas TX; Houston TX; Seattle WA; Vancouver BC; Toronto ON; Edmonton AB
Europe and the UK
Paris, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Munich, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Oslo, Norway; Stockholm, Sweden; London, England; Edinburgh, Scotland; Dublin, Ireland; Belfast, Ireland;
Africa and the Middle East
Cape Town, South Africa; Johannesburg, South Africa; Pretoria, South Africa; Durban, South Africa;
Nairobi, Kenya, Lagos Nigeria; Windhoek, Namibia; Dubai, UAE; Abu Dhabi, UAE
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Singapore; Hong Kong; Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia: Auckland, New Zealand; New Delhi, India; Mumbai, India
Lorne Sulcas - The Big Cat Guy